Whether you are going to face an interview in public sector or in the private sector, there are some questions that have been prevalent in the all of them. These interview questions form the base of your interview and determine which way will your interview proceed. Many a student got themselves entangled in a web from where it becomes very difficult to come out. This is because they don’t know how to answer these Interview Questions.
But, the answer to how to prepare for interview questions and answers is to practice these several times before the interview and get it checked by any experienced person. Many students ask about how to prepare for Interviews. This is to tell them that the Interview Questions are same for everyone, the difference arises when you answer those questions. All other questions that an interviewer asks are based on how have you answered the following most common Interview Questions.
If answered with utmost attention and cleverness, you can get any job you want. Therefore, we bring you some of the most common Interview questions. Think about it and write your answers carefully. Submit it in the comment box.
Jobs Alert: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
List of Common Interview Questions
- Introduce yourself. or this can be like Tell me something about yourself.
- Tell me something about your hometown.
- What is the most significant achievement of your life till now?
- What makes you different from others (or in other words) Why should we select you?
- Why do you want to join our company?
- What are your hobbies?
- Suppose on a certain issue, you disagree with your senior officer. How would you convince him/her?
- How would you deal with an angry customer or colleague?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- What role did college play in your life?
- What if you are not selected this time?
- What are the things you would like to change in yourself?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- Do you want to ask something from us?
So, these were some of the common interview questions. You can write your answers in the comment box below. Once done, we would rate your answers and correct you if required.
Must Read: Most Common Interview Questions for Banks