IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a common written exam or IBPS Clerk CWE every year for the clerical cadre in multiple banks all over the country. All public sector banks use CWE as a base to fill the vacancies for this post.
IBPS is conducting Clerk exam for the seventh year now and hence named IBPS Clerk CWE VII. The IBPS Clerk CWE exam is conducted on two levels- preliminary exam and mains. Students qualifying in both these exams are thus selected for the post.
Also Read: 6 Reasons to choose Banking Sector as a Career.
IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk 2017-18 notification for the recruitment of Clerks. IBPS Clerk 2017 is going to be an opportunity for those who want to join banking sector. The Online Registration for IBPS Clerk 2017 will start tentatively from 12th September 2017. The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2017 exam is 03rd October 2017. IBPS has introduced 7883 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam. Other details of IBPS Clerk 2017 are given below.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: IBPS Indian Institute of Personal Banking.
Post Name: IBPS Clerk CWE VII.
Number of Post: 7883.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Dates
You must note down important dates related to IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 and make sure that you complete the process correctly on time. The schedule of the exam is mentioned below:
|1||Start Of Online Application:||12th September 2017|
|2||End Of Online Application:||03rd October 2017|
|3||Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||02nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th
|4||Conduct of Online Examination – Main||21st January 2018|
|5||Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2018|
IBPS Clerk 2017Application Fee
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Age (As on 01.09.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Important Link
Download IBPS Clerk CWE VII Notification Click here
Apply Online For IBPS Clerk 2017 Click here
How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk 2017 Click here
Admit Card will be available soon Here
How To Apply
- Visit the official web link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/
- Fill all your basic information then.
- Attest your scan photo and signature
- Reconfirm your provided details.
- click on the submit button and take a print out of application form.
Drop your comment if you have any query related to IBPS Clerk CWE VII 2017. Stay in touch for more details on IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam.