The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification for unmarried eligible male/female Engineering candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for June 2018 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligible candidates can apply for the related post. Other details of Indian Navy recruitment 2017 given below in the post.
How to Prepare for Indian Navy SSC or PC Exam 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Details
Age criteria: Applicant should be born between 02 Jul 1993 & 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).
- Who Can Apply- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7thsemester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Admit Cards for SSB– will be issued based on academic performance till 5th/7th semester
- Minimum %age on Joining INA – B.Tech/ BE with 60%.
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre
- NAIC (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre)
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture
Don’t Miss to Read National Defence Academy NDA II Admit Card 2017
- SSB Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Nov 17 – Mar 18.
SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages.
- Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days.
- Medical Examination- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo the medical examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Start Date to Apply Online: 05.08.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 25.08.2017
Note: No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
How to Apply
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 05 Aug 17 to 25 Aug 17.
We will love to see your respective comments and suggestions below in comment box. If you have any doubts about Indian Navy recruitment 2017, comment your query below, we will resolve your query soon.